Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

So it is Wednesday again. Wee bit Wednesday time. So I guess I will be a once a week blogger by the looks of things.

Week 3 of boot camp and its still kicking by booty...But my body shape is changing so much. I love it.


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
I love the weekends when hubby doesn't shave for a couple days. So scruffy for sure.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Caramel
{three} do you own slippers?
No slippers
{four} did you ever have a tree house?
no. I never had one. Would love to make one for my Princess Raegan.
{five} how you do relieve stress?
clean
{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
the old classic. Green Eggs and Ham
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
yes.
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
neither really. Sometimes I look up words on dictionary.com
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Right now I am in bootcamp and I am loving it.
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
hmm....a ride a Disneyland probably.
Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you're enjoying your boot camp! It sounds tough, but worth it!
    And I think it's funny that you clean to relieve stress....i guess I kind of do that, too!

    ReplyDelete