UGHHH.... wouldn't you know it. Today I am having a Miche Bag purse party. So I have about 10 of my girlfriends coming over to hang out.
Last night, I was cooking hubby dinner. I was making burritos. I got the tortillas ready to warm up and put them on the stove and thought I would warm them up when my hubby got home so they would be warm for him. Raegan and I went into the other room to watch TV and about 30-45 minutes later I see smoke and smell burning. I run into the kitchen, apparently I turned the stove on to heat the tortillas and didnt realize it. Now my house smells terrible. It's 56 degrees outside and I have all the windows open, fans on, candles lit etc etc etc. I really do not want all my friends to come in and smell the burning smell. UGHH...what a time for this to happen. Hey at least I caught it before the house caught on fire.