Wednesday, March 23, 2011




{one} what was your first job?
Besides babysitting, I was a waitress at a local restraunt. I was 16.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I have seen Jeff Dunham, I guess he would be like a comedian.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
about a year and a half. I like it for the first 4 to 5 holes and then get bored with it.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Last night of my princess on her new little chair my husband bought her.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
NO!!!! as we speak I am trying to air my house out. I burnt a tortilla last night.


{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Lately I put it in Raegan's piggy bank.


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Yes.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I used to before I got pregnant. Now with the little one there is no time.


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
no. I always say I would like to win the lotto but how is that possible if I do not buy a ticket.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
pre pregnancy, it didnt matter, in front or behind. Right now...definetly behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment