Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

Wednesday again. Wow. The time is flying by. I am on day 7 of my boot camp program and I am really liking it. I have somehow hurt my left knee and I really wish it would go back to normal.



{one} what color is your kitchen?
It is a burgundy red color. I painted it about 4 years ago.
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
I use a pen a majority of the time, however I do like to write in pencil.
{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yes
{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
I like a good balsalmic vinagarette, Ranch
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Never tried but probably not.
{eight} do you have any allergies?
Non water proof mascara. Weird right. Anytime I wear non water proof mascara my eyes get swollen
{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
I love crunchy peanut butter but for some reason I only buy the creamy. Note to self...next time buy crunchy.
{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment