Friday, March 18, 2011

Love/Hate Relationship with weekends

Usually everyone is super excited for the weekend to come. Me, I have a love/hate relationship with them.

I love that I do not have to get up early and go to work. I love the my hubby is home and we spend time as a family. I love that we get to hang out with friends and just be lazy.

I hate that it is so hard to be good on the weekend. By being good I mean, eating healthy. Through out the week I am so good. I stay home, eat healthy, workout every day. But weekends come and I have such great intentions but seldom follow through. This weekend that is going to change. I am going to be good, all though I have a spring bbq to go to and a birthday party at a pizza place. I am going to be good. I do not work hard all week to spoil it on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment