Monday, November 8, 2010

Frugal

I consider myself to be a frugal person. I try to find the best deals. I dont always by name brands because 98% of the time the off brand is just as good. But I want to be super frugal. I know it takes a lot of time and some practice. I want to clip coupons and be that women who goes to the grocery store and walks out with $100 in grocery for $20. How is it done? I have tried it before. I can never find the right coupons. Where do you find coupons? I frequently visit this website called myfrugaladventures.com . This is a great site. If you havent checked it out yet, do so. I have saved about $30 since looking at her site but the lady that runs this site is the person I want to be. She always shows her purchases and how much she spends on them. It's amazing. I want to be that person.

What will I do with the savings that I get? I want a new camera. Not just a throw it in your purse camera. I want a really nice camera. You know the Lexus of all camera's that is probably between $500 and $600. In order to get that I need to save. So coupon clipping here I come.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew the trick to it! Being a coupon-ista seems to be a full time job....and I just don't have the patience/time to devote to finding all of the score coupons. My new trick is to make two shopping lists. One for Aldi (where everything is super cheap, and pretty decent) and one for Super Target. The items on the Super Target list are things that I can't get at Aldi (or don't like Aldi's brand of that item) and then I scour the internet for coupons for the name brand things. Much easier that way!

    ReplyDelete