Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hire a Photographer


We took our little pumpkin to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It is so cute. She was dressed in little butterfly wings and a tutu. Everyone stared and pointed at how cute the little baby was. As a parent that always makes you feel good.

I took some pretty good pictures of her but I told my husband from now on we are going to have to have a photographer on staff whenever we go anywhere. I am always behind the camera so there are about 1/3 of the pictures with me and the family as there are with Jason and Raegan. We never really have a picture of the three of us unless you call the close up head shots of the three of us family pictures. You know the picture when you cram together and hubby has his arm straight out trying to center all three of us in the picture. So from now on we hire a photographer. Yay!!! probably not going to happen but its a good thought.
I leave you with pictures of our fun Saturday afternoon.

Sorry. Cant figure out how to put the pictures underneath but here they are anyway.





























No comments:

Post a Comment