Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 and Pay it Forward

I am starting this post because I am a firm believer in pay it forward and another blogger has set this challenge. I always give spare change in my pocket is someone asks me. Who knows I might need some change one day for gas and would hope someone would help me out. I will pay it forward to the first 3 people who comment on this post by making a home made good and send it to you.

This particular post is from a new blog that I just discovered, Ambrosia Clark. Thanks for starting this amazing project!!

*To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog, offering the same thing to 3 other people.
*The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people sometime in 2011.

I suggest if you are playing along you give yourself an approximate *due by* date so the people that signed up arent waiting terribly long.

Ready, set, GO!

I am giving myself a goal to send out my goods by the end of May 2011.

Have a great day everyone

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't know if I'm allowed to comment, because you commented on mine, but I want to!! I would love to get a handmade surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to comment tooo!!!!! Can I Can I?????

    ReplyDelete